To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
Free gifts, sale items or promotional items are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- Returns to store are free, there are no penalties for returns
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping if using your own courier or postal service
- If you use our Collect+ Service, the return shipping fee is £4.40 + VAT
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
- Return shipping fee's will be deducted automatically from the amount of refund if you have used our Collect+ Return Shipping Service.
Fair Use Policy
If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity or excessive returns outside of our usual returns rate:
- We suspect someone is actually wearing their purchases and then returning them.
- Ordering and returning multiple sizes of the same item (size sampling).
- Items being returned which don't match what was ordered.
- We suspect that you have repeatedly purchased excessive items to take advantage of free delivery or any other incentive or discount for which your order would not have qualified for, with the intention of returning items.
Then we might have to consider refusing future service to you.
If this happens to you and you think we've made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Services and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.
If in the unfortunate event that we decide to take this action, then please note that we have considered carefully the impact of this action and advise you that these decisions are made on the basis of actions which have contravened our fair use policy on returns.
Please note, we reserve the right to take legal action against you if the items you return don't match what you ordered.